In the 1899 obituary of Albert Miller Ray, Berlinton was described as being 3 miles east of Bremen.
A circa 1880 map of German township, that was published in the History of Marshall County, Indiana 1836 to 1880 by Daniel McDonald in 1881, shows a community called Millville, with school No. 13, in this location. There is a handwritten note on our copy of this map pointing to Millville that states "Later Berlinton".
The January 1, 1897 Bremen Enquirer had this notice on page 5:
Miscellaneous Bremen articles