Bremen Public Library
We link our community to the world; past, present and future.
Axis 360 FAQ
- What devices can I use to read or listen to Axis 360 eBooks?
- Most mobile devices that allow the installation of apps from Google Play or the iTunes Store are compatible with the digital titles available on Axis 360. You can also use a Kindle Fire, some Nook tablets, and most computers (Windows XP or later; Mac OS 10.6 or later). There may be format restrictions with some devices. Please see the Handouts page for your device for details.
- What is the format of books available on Axis 360?
- Axis 360 delivers books for reading in ePub, Blio, or PDF format. Audiobooks are in Acoustik format. Not all books are available in every format. Some books may only be available in one format.
- What is Blio?
- Blio is a free application for reading eBooks. You will need the Blio app to read Axis 360 eBooks in the Blio format. Blio supports variable font size, text flow, and illustrations. It also provides text-to-speech capability when the license allows it.
- What is ePub?
- ePub is an industry standard format for eBooks. ePub supports variable font size, text flow, and illustrations. You can use the Axis Reader app or Adobe Digital Editions to read Axis 360 eBooks in the ePub format. The digital right for copyrighted ePub books is managed through your Adobe ID.
- How do I read my PDF book?
- You can use the Axis Reader app or Adobe Digital Editions to read Axis 360 eBooks in the PDF format. You may have used Adobe Reader to read PDF documents from the web. The eBooks in PDF format from Axis 360 are digitally copyrighted and cannot be read with Adobe Reader. The digital right for copyrighted PDF books is managed through your Adobe ID.