- The library dedicates a new picture book to newborn German Township residents.
- A bookplate is placed in the front of the selected book with the child's name, birth date, and parents' names.
- Families are notified of the selection and given an opportunity to be the first to check out the book.
- The book is then placed in regular circulation for all to enjoy.
- Follow the link above to request that a book be dedicated to your newborn.
- The Children's Department has four display cases for patrons to display their collections.
- Collections are displayed for one month.
- Sign up at the Children's Desk to display your collection.
Make-It, Take-It Crafts
- Craft projects are available on school vacation days and on certain days during the summer months.
- Young children may need help.
Toys, Games and Puzzles
- Enjoy preschool toys and puzzles in the picture book area of the Children's Department.
- A wide assortment of board games is available. Inquire at the Children's Desk.
Tours and Class Visits
- The Children's Room welcomes group visits.
- Arrange a tour or class visit to the library.
- Arrange for reference instruction in the use of computers (Internet, Inspire, and Online Catalog) and other library materials for a class or group.