304 N. Jackson St, Bremen, IN 46506 (574) 546-2849
This was the name of a paper published at Bremen, in German Township, by James L. Sweeny, the first number of which was issued January 6, 1876. It met with indifferent success, and after having changed hands a time or two, finally ceased to exist some time during the spring of 1878.
The above descripition is from History of Marshall County, Indiana 1836 to 1880 by Daniel McDonald, published in 1881. In a chapter on newspapers of Marshall County, page 69. Below is an article from the 1886 Bremen Enquirer.