Computers in the Adult Department:
Please read our Internet and computer use policy.
The library has seven computers for general public use in the Adult Department and three computers for catalog searching only.
All seven of the general use computers have Internet access, the Library Card Catalog, Inspire, Microsoft Word, Excel and other programs on them.
There are additional computers for public use in the Children's Room.
Recommended Online Sources for Families
- Child Safety on the Information Highway
- Family Contract for Online Safety
- OnGuard Online - Helpful federal government website to help you be safe, secure and responsible online.
- IndianaConsumer.com, by the Indiana Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division. Includes topics such as identity theft, schemes and scams in the marketplace, rising fuel prices, prescription medication and recalled products.
- Education-Portal.com has several free resources to benefit college applicants, adult learners and job seekers. Content includes original articles and videos for researching schools, degree programs, careers, and online courses.
Online Tutorials for Beginning Computer Users
- New User Tutorial (The Library Network of Southeast Michigan)
- Tutorials and Practice Games by the Palm Beach County Library System
- Mouserobics - Exercise your mouse - from the Central Kansas Library System
- Keyboard Tutorial - from the Central Kansas Library System
- Nimble Fingers - touch typing exercises and games
A Few Internet Links to Get You Started
- Internet Learning Center - a place to learn about the web and the Internet
- Internet Public Library - this site features links selected and reviewed by library science graduate students and an email reference service
- Bremen Library Genealogy Links
- Statistical Sites on the World Wide Web - national and international listings of websites from different governmental and educational organizations around the world