We link our community to the world; past, present and future.
- Patron Focused
- We strive to meet or exceed patron expectations by providing friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and prompt service in a welcoming environment.
- Diverse Collection
- We take pride in providing a broad assortment of informational, educational, recreational and technological resources in an increasingly wide array of formats and access points.
- We enhance our community by continually offering up-to-date and exciting materials, services, programs and cutting edge technology.
- Lifelong Learning and Literacy
- We support opportunities for patrons of all ages, abilities and ethnicities to learn and grow throughout their lives; inspiring people to grow and learn intellectually, emotionally and culturally.
- Vital Community Center
- We enrich our community by providing a well maintained, accessible, multi-use facility, where residents can meet, share ideas and be entertained, educated and informed.
- We value our staff members and treat them with respect by recognizing that to be most effective, every employee must feel empowered to participate, communicate and innovate.
Our Long Range Goals
- Utilize, maintain and expand a facility based on the needs of the community.
- Increase programming that targets specific demographic groups within the community.
- Expand publicity and marketing efforts.
- Continue to investigate and implement the latest technology appropriate for our library.
- Improve communication among staff, administration, and the Board.