High School-Adult Summer Reading Program
High School-Adult readers are invited to participate in a summer reading club program from Tuesday, May 29 through Friday, August 31. Each time six books from the library are read, the person's name is entered in a drawing for a basket of prizes of his or her choice.
Readers will have several opportunities to earn additional entries by completing a monthly challenge.
This program is open to patrons who are high school age or older. All participants must reside in German Township or purchase a nonresident card.
To enter the prize drawing:
- Read 6 books or listen to 6 books on cassette or CD from the Adult Department of the Bremen Public Library.
- Record the titles and authors on the reading record sheet available at the adult desk and return it when completed.
- Entries for the prize drawing must be received by August 31.
- With your first entry you will receive a coupon good for one free Applebees Appetizer.
A big Thank You to the following businesses for their generous donations this year:
- Amish Acres
- Bremen Super Wash
- Bremen Theater
- CompuTrain Enterprises, Inc.
- Cookie Lee Jewelry (Tami Hudson-Consultant)
- Dairy Queen
- First Federal Savings Bank
- First Source Bank
- Lake City Bank
- Longaberger Baskets and Pottery (Patti Davis-Consultant)
- Mast Service Center
- Miller Insurance
- Mrs. T’s Bakery
- Netter’s Restaurant
- Pla-Mor Campground
- Potawatomi Zoo
- Psi Iota Xi
- Starbucks (Amber Bixel-Consultant)
- Texas Roadhouse South Bend
- Thirty-One (Amber Reed-Consultant)
- Wooden Peel
- Woodie’s Supermarket