High School-Adult Summer Reading Program
High School-Adult readers are invited to participate in a summer reading club program from Tuesday, May 27 through Saturday, August 30. Each time six books from the library are read, the person's name is entered in a drawing for a bag of prizes of his or her choice.
Readers will have several opportunities to earn additional prizes by completing a monthly challenge.
New this year is a grand prize give away of a brand new Kindle Fire HD. Every time a patron turns in a completed reading log, he or she will be entered into the grand prize drawing to be held September 2. Readers need not be present to win.
This program is open to patrons who are high school age or older. All participants must reside in German Township or purchase a nonresident card.
To enter the prize drawing:
- Read or listen to 6 books from the Adult/Young Adult Department of the Bremen Public Library. Audiobooks on CD and electronic titles checked out from OverDrive and Axis360 can be counted.
- Record the titles and authors on the reading record sheet available at the adult desk and return it when completed.
- The last day to submit a reading log is August 30.
- With your first entry of a completed reading log you will receive a coupon good for one free Applebees Appetizer.
A big Thank You to the following businesses for their generous donations this year:
- Blessed With Bows (Jessica Ulmer Consultant)
- Bourbon Street Pizza
- Bremen Public Schools
- Bremen Super Wash
- Country Chiropractic
- Dairy Queen
- Danica Clark Photography
- Encore Consignment
- First Federal Savings Bank
- First Source Bank
- HealthWorks Kids Museum
- Italian Coffee Bar
- Lake City Bank
- Miller Insurance
- Pla-Mor Campground
- Psi Iota Xi Sorority
- Thirty-One (Amber Reed Consultant)
- Wooden Peel
- Woodies Supermarket