Bremen Public Library
We link our community to the world; past, present and future.
Steps to receive alerts on your mobile device:
- Go to Bremen Public Library’s website at www.bremen.lib.in.us
- Click on Your Account.
- Enter your name and 14 digit card number on the login prompt. Click Submit.
- Click on Modify Personal Information.
- Under Mobile Settings input your mobile phone number, read the terms & conditions, and check the opt in box.
- Read the information and click Submit.
- You will receive a text confirming your subscription to SMS Library Alerts. It will ask you to reply YES to confirm your subscription.
- When you receive a message from SMS Library Alerts it will be a generic message that reads, "Message from your library: Your material is now available for pick up. Please check your account at http://m.sjcpl.org and select 'Main Site' for details."
- Here, you can login to view your account.
- You can choose to opt out of the SMS Alerts service at any time.
- Although Bremen Public Library does not charge for this service, standard message charges may apply.
If you need help, or have questions, call the library 574-546-2849.