Steps to receive alerts on your mobile device:
These alerts will be notifications of items that are overdue or for holds that are ready for pickup at our library. Please note that notifications regarding digital items are sent to the email address on record with the digital provider.
- Sign up for alerts using this link: https://stjos.sjcpl.lib.in.us/patroninfo.
- Enter your 14 digit card number and 4 digit pin on the login prompt. Click Submit.
- Click on Modify Contact Information.
- Under Mobile Settings input your mobile phone number, read the terms & conditions, and check the opt in box.
- Read the information and click Submit.
- You will receive a text confirming your subscription to SMS Library Alerts. It will ask you to reply YES to confirm your subscription.
- When you receive a message from SMS Library Alerts it will be a generic message that reads, "Message from your library: Your material is now available for pick up. Please check your account at http://m.sjcpl.org and select 'Main Site' for details."
- Here, you can login to view your account.
- You can choose to opt out of the SMS Alerts service at any time.
- Although Bremen Public Library does not charge for this service, standard message charges may apply.
If you need help, or have questions, call the library 574-546-2849.