Yearbooks are reference material and can only be viewed at the library.
What We Have
- Lion's Pride : Bremen Elementary School
- Cub's Paw : Bremen Middle School
- The Oracle : Bremen High School (Prior to 1940). See below for available volumes.
- Sprig O'Mint : Bremen High School (1940 to current) We have all volumes except the ones listed below as "needed".
Sprig O'Mint Yearbooks Needed
The Bremen Public Library would appreciate donations of the following Sprig O'Mint yearbooks: 1982, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996 and 1999.
Please drop off at the library anytime. Your donation is appreciated.
It appears that The Oracle yearbooks may have been published about every 4 years. These are the volumes that we have:
- 1901-1902 - our earliest volume
This book states "The Oracle, First Annual of the Bremen High School by the Students of 1901-1902." The classes of 1902, 1903, 1904 and 1905 are included in this volume.
- ???? If you have a volume printed between 1902 and 1908, we would appreciate a donation, or allow us to make a photocopy for our shelf.
The 1916-1919 volume states: "Four years have elapsed since the Class of 1912 edited The Oracle, and the fates have ordained that the class of 1916 should produce the next. Of course it is not strictly a class affair. Without the co-operation of the entire student body and the faculty, it could not be a success.
- 1929 - About the 1929 Oracle