To enable WiFi printing on your mobile device, follow these easy steps:
- 1. From inside the library, connect to our WiFi called “BremenLib.”
- 2. Click on this link: Enable Mobile Printing and follow instructions there.
- 3. Send your print job from your mobile device. (Some laptops may require you to disable your firewall temporarily in order to enable printing.)
- 4. Pay for your print job at the Adult Desk. Cost is 10 cents per page for black-and-white pages or 25 cents for color. Once you pay, the attendant will release your print to the printer.
- 5. Collect your printed page/s from the public printer.